The short 172 hours on the moon is super creepy yet engrossing the mystery and the suspense kept me wanting to know what terrors lie in wait on the moon and i couldnt put this book down. 172 hours on the moon is a much sinister read less on the science fiction and more on the scare factor there is a lot of switching of perspective in this book which was interesting in learning about the cast and their backgrounds and culture. Moon thrills and planet palpitations crunchingsandmunchings august 22 2012 at 502 am 172 hours on the moon by johan harstad little brown 2012 is a decent but flawed book about nasas convoluted plan to reopen a secret moon base without a lot of questions about why it was secret by making into a contest for 3 teenagers to come along on the mission
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.