Boudicca was a british celtic warrior queen who led a revolt against roman occupation she died in 60 or 61 an alternative british spelling is boudica the welsh call her buddug and she is sometimes known by a latinization of her name boadicea or boadacaea. Boudiccas husband prasutagus was king of the iceni in what is now norfolk as a client under roman suzerainty when prasutagus died in 60 with no male heir he left his private wealth to his two daughters and to the emperor nero trusting thereby to win imperial protection for his family
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.