Get started using the microbit with bbcs online micropython code editor in this episode we examine the microbit and program it to scroll the phrase hello across the led display. Microbit getting started the bbc microbit is a tiny computer that you can use to create all kinds of projects from robots to musical instruments the possibilities are endless. Hardware overview the microbit has a lot to offer when it comes to onboard inputs and outputs in fact there are so many things packed onto this little board that you would be hard pressed to really need anything else if you were looking at just exploring the basics of programming and hardware
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.