erica snow wsj religious groups atheists clash over tax free housing for clergy 24 oct 2018 with the church its parking lot and a parsonage situated on the front portion of the property most of the acreage is located behind the existing buildings according to materials submitted to the village from the development team. Parsonage definition the residence of a member of the clergy as provided by the parish or church see more. Parsonage an official residence provided by a church for its parson or vicar or rector rectory vicarage glebe house a parsonage especially one provided for the holder of a benefice. Topic number 417 earnings for clergy a licensed commissioned or ordained minister is generally the common law employee of the church denomination sect or organization that employs him or her to provide ministerial services
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.