Porcelain definition is a hard fine grained sonorous nonporous and usually translucent and white ceramic ware that consists essentially of kaolin quartz and a feldspathic rock and is fired at a high temperature called also hard paste porcelain true porcelain how to use porcelain in a sentence. Get the best deal for antique ceramics porcelain from the largest online selection at ebaycom browse your favorite brands affordable prices free shipping on many items. Shop our selection of porcelain tile in the flooring department at the home depot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.