Choose the right synonym for rescue rescue deliver redeem ransom reclaim save mean to set free from confinement or danger rescue implies freeing from imminent danger by prompt or vigorous action rescued the crew of a sinking ship deliver implies release usually of a person from confinement temptation slavery or suffering delivered his people from bondage redeem implies releasing . Pull out of a hat see solution pull out of the fire to extricate from danger to save from destruction to rescue or salvage to turn threatened defeat into victory used in reference to plans projects situations relationships etc virtually anything that can be in jeopardy the expressions derivation is obvious. Rescue definition to free or deliver from confinement violence danger or evil see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.