Rewilding focuses on the need for large carnivores protected wildways a scientifically credible vision for the future of wild nature and humans. Rewilding is large scale conservation aimed at restoring and protecting natural processes and core wilderness areas providing connectivity between such areas and protecting or reintroducing apex predators and keystone speciesrewilding projects may require ecological restoration or wilderness engineering particularly to restore connectivity between fragmented protected areas and . Rewilding europe is delighted to welcome the biorestore project to the european rewilding network ern the addition of this innovative french project which focuses on the restoration of marine fish populations takes the number of pan european network members to 68 including rewilding europes eight operational areas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.