Satire definition satire is a technique employed by writers to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor irony exaggeration or ridiculeit intends to improve humanity by criticizing its follies and foibles. Satire definition is a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn how to use satire in a sentence the culinary roots of satire synonym discussion of satire. Michael honigs brilliant satirical novel the senility of vladimir p finds vladimir putin spending his final days in the throes of dementia at a dacha outside moscow honig picks 10 of his
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.