Slave definition is a person held in servitude as the chattel of another how to use slave in a sentence. Slave slv n 1 one who is owned as the property of someone else especially in involuntary servitude 2 one who is subservient to or controlled by another his bosss slave 3 one who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence a slave to alcohol a slave to an irrational fear 4 one who works extremely hard 5 one who acts out the . Listen to music from slave like watching you slide more find the latest tracks albums and images from slave. Slave definition a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another a bond servant see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.