The budapest gambit is an ambitious and adventurous opening for black who offers a pawn as early as the second move in return for active and rapid development it has always been a particular favourite at club level where it still provides a surprise weapon but it has also been utilized with success by top class grandmasters. The resurrection of the budapest gambit is here first gm rapport uses it to defeat the world class gm gelfand then chesscoms masters bulletin features it then our newest video author gm simon williams says hes going to adopt it and why not develop quickly and mate chess can be so easy watch
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.